thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
MENSHO
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 10:34:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]what he has seen from is enough for him to reach out to the grunt to schedule a time to train and to discuss a few items, one of which being the future and what awaits them.

"tell me a bit more about yourself, kouji."

he approaches this as though they were in a job interview.

"what motivates you?"
[attr="class","becktag"] // MISSION
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
MENSHO
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 12:52:42 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sitting across from an Underboss, Theo Becket, Kouji didn’t feel as nervous as he should have. Perhaps it had been the fact he had undergone missions with this man, seen the borders and the mechanical kingdom with him, but it was a serious occasion, and so he didn’t treat it casually.
[break][break]
”To become stronger, to learn more, and to build my ideal world.” Kouji stated it outright without playing around. He was straight forward with his reply, and he knew what that world was. ”A world where the weak disappear, and the strong prosper.”
[break][break]
He didn’t care for weaklings.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Assessment Act 1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
MENSHO
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 11:22:39 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"interesting."

he notes without much change in his voice.

"why do you not care for the weak?"
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
MENSHO
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 11:25:45 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji shrugged.
[break][break]
”Ain’t nothing against them, I just want a world made for me, right now we live in one where anyone can survive and thrive except people who can only live by striving towards strength, I just want to reverse that.” He oversimplified, it would take far too long to explain it.
[break][break]
"Does it matter why?"

NOTES

Assessment Act 1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
MENSHO
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 11:40:38 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]he nods.

"strength is relative. to me, you're weak, which means you would simply cease to exist in your world."

and goes on to explain:

"the strong cannot prosper without the weak. similarly, the weak cannot grow without the strong."
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
MENSHO
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 11:43:09 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji raised an eyebrow.
[break][break]
”Then kill me.”
[break][break]
”I’ll make that world even if I’m too weak to exist in it.” His voice was even.
[break][break]
”I ain’t interested in the weak just like they’re not interested in me.”

NOTES

Assessment Act 1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
MENSHO
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 12:25:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]deusional, is what he intends on scribbling in his notes to later, but the trait is not new amongst their ranks. after all, there is an argument to be made that they must be delusional on some level to voluntarily join the organization.

"i have no interest in helping you achieve your world."

such a world may never exist, he fears.

"but i'm here to make sure you don't die on your way there."
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
MENSHO
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 4:32:02 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji ran a hand through his hair as he looked across at Underboss Beckett, humming aloud but he shrugged. ”It’s fine, I don’t expect you to. You’re my boss, so my job is to help you achieve your ideal world.” He said with a shrug, his loyalties to Rocket came before his own wants and whims.
[break][break]
”You keep me alive, and I’ll do whatever you need me to.” There was a sense of emptiness in his words as he said them aloud.

NOTES

Assessment Act 1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
MENSHO
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 16:55:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]times have changed, he realizes, because in kanto, kouji would have been discarded and left to fend for his own. only the strong survive, and the weak perish.

but as he has explained to others time and time again, things have to change. they have to prioritize their personnel and help guide them toward strength and success.

his feelings on this will inevitably change as well.

"fine. then you'll do as i say, no questions asked, as that is what's expected of you."
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
MENSHO
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 7:08:47 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
It wasn’t a hard thing to do, it was what Kouji would’ve done regardless. He was a soldier to be used and discarded, that was what he’d lived his entire life for, when it came to training underneath his family, when it came to Kanto, and finally when it came to here. It was only here he joined officially, but he had always been a tool to be used.
[break][break]
”Understood.”
[break][break]
His dreams were for himself only.

NOTES

Assessment Act 1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
MENSHO
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 8:23:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven